Memo – March 2017 Nat’l Board Meeting – make reservations now and march with us in the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade! Click HERE to read the memo.
Click HERE to read National Commander Crawford’s letter to the President about issuing an Executive Order to restore and preserve religious liberty. (2/9/2017)
Click HERE to read National Commander Crawford’s letter to the President about the Immigration Executive Order and the status of our war-time interpreters.
National Commander’s Messages – CDR Crawford’s letter to the NFL Commissioner, plus recent & archived statements from the National Commander
National Board Meeting – November 9 & 10, 2016
Items acted upon from the Board Meeting:
- Ed Allen appointed and approved as new Executive Director.
- John Kopp from Liberty, MO, installed as a Director – 3 YR.
- Headquarters roof replacement approved and completed
- March Board Meeting, March 15 – 18, 2017, in New York. More information forthcoming regarding reservations and St. Patrick’s Day Parade participation.
National Officer Reports
- National Commander’s Report
- National Chaplain’s Report
- National 1st Vice Commander’s Report
- National 2nd Vice Commander’s Report
- National 3rd Vice Commander’s Report
- National Officer of the Day Report
- National Welfare Officer Report
- National Service Officer Report
- National Judge Advocate Report
- National Webmaster Report
Department Commander Reports
- Dept of Ohio Report
- Dept of Maryland Report
- Dept of Michigan Report
- Dept of New Hampshire Report
- Dept of New Jersey Report
- Dept of New York Report
- Dept of Texas Report
Requirements and application forms for the CWV’s St. Sebastian and the CWVA’s St. Agnes Awards – (being updated)
Catholic War Veterans Auxiliary Immaculate Conception Burse Scholarship Application now online – click HERE
Interested now? Click HERE to fill in and/or print the Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.